Windows Server 2016 Datacenter Edition Key
- Stok yang kami ada:
- Ada stok
- Kod Produk:
Security built-in at the start
Reduce risk with multiple layers of security right in the operating system for on-premises and cloud protection.
Ready for the cloud when you are
Easily make the move to the cloud with Hyper-V—the same hypervisor used by Azure.
Low storage costs
Build highly available, scalable software-defined storage solutions at a fraction of the cost.
Enable application innovation
Realize the benefits of using containers for applications—with little or no code changes.
New cloud licensing benefits
Create new virtual machines in Azure and save up to 40 percent with the Azure Hybrid Use Benefit.
Perbandingan ciri terbaru Win Server 2016 vs 2012 download disini
Processor performance depends not only on the clock frequency of the processor, but also on the number of processor cores and the size of the processor cache. The following are the processor requirements for this product:
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
The following are the estimated RAM requirements for this product:
- 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology
Storage controller and disk space requirements
Computers that run Windows Server 2016 must include a storage adapter that is compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification. Persistent storage devices on servers classified as hard disk drives must not be PATA. Windows Server 2016 does not allow ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE for boot, page, or data drives.
The following are the estimated minimum disk space requirements for the system partition.
Minimum: 32 GB
Network adapter requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
- Supports Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE).
A network adapter that supports network debugging (KDNet) is useful, but not a minimum
Computers running this release also must have the following:
- DVD drive (if you intend to install the operating system from DVD media)
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)